DOOMSDAY 1:MOCK EXAM ENG

1:40 PM

doomday's 1 mock exam eng essay begins now:
i'm so embarassedD:
its like yesterday i slept around 10.45p.m.
and then my mock exam
i did finshed my paper and checked it several times
until that is...
I SLEPT FOR 9 MINUTES!!!
i couldn't believe i could sleep during exam
EVERYONE was staring at mi
i slept from 9.30a.m.-9.39a.m.
and blahblahblah for the next few hours
then LUNCH
i was happily eating won ton mee until
my worst fear came
TEACHERS
and they we in a group
good thing there were other SACPS students from fragipani i think
only my hao gong ming teacher
CHEN LAO SHI!!!<33
noticed mi
ahahahaha
she said translated in english:
michelle, you always come here to eat?
yeah
after this you walk back home?
yes

lol
MRS NG ALSOO!!!<33
too bad she didn't notice miT.T
lol
profile
I'm Muchelle aka callinginsane and I'm 12. hate me then get out gayfags


friends
Irish Shan Yi Angela Pamelin 1.5 '10

credits
☀ CSS/BG ☁ PHOTO